These ‘lessons’ have often proven to be expensive and it is therefore critical that the full project cycle, from exploration to field operation, is considered in all decision making.
HPHT Solutions can provide both the experience and continuity required to ensure value is created and protected throughout project execution, from appraisal planning through to 1st gas and beyond.
Some of the key issues in HP/HT facilities design, for which HPHT Solutions are industry leaders, are outlined below:
• Concept Selection
• Technology limits.
• Subsea vs. Well head platform
• Appraisal planning and data requirements
• Scale and Halite risks and mitigations
• Over Pressure Protection Philosophy
• Hydrate Mitigation
• Material Selection
• Depleted Drilling
• Utility Requirements
• Wells and Facility Interfaces
• Annuls Management
• Proven HP/HT Vendors and Suppliers
We have significant experience in all the areas highlighted and can provide the support and challenge required to ensure project success.